My life so far

This is the place where you can find out about my life so far. Oh, and about me, too. It's always about me!!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

The "Castle"


We finally got back over to Sauer Castle to take some pictures and I wanted to post one or two here. It's very cool. Not really a castle in the traditional sense, really just a big red brick mansion, but it's still neat.

I am waiting for my husband and son to get home right now. They should have been back a long time ago and I am starting to get irritated. It's 12:30 in the morning and my son should have been in bed two hours ago.

I have previously mentioned that at the church we go to, my husband met up with one of his old Navy friends, a woman named Kris. They like to play D&D so on Sundays my husband and son go over there and play for a while. They are normally home by 11:00 or so, so our son is only a half hour late getting to bed, which is not so bad, but tonight, they are WAY later than that. I guess I need to call over there and see when they are coming home.

Anyway, I will post this picture and then go call over there and raise hell...

Enjoy the castle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home